All the work I did during this summer, as a GSoC student, in libosinfo was released yesterday. Yay!
Here is the announcement done by Zeeshan Ali (Khattak):
"Libosinfo 0.2.0 is out!
Introducing a new set of APIs to enable application developers to easily create
unattended/automated installation scripts for various operating systems.
Currently only Fedora and Microsoft Windows are supported. Also provided is a
commandline tool, 'osinfo-install-script' to easily create such scripts without
having to write any code.
Other changes since 0.1.2:
- Fix build against mingw64 toolchain.
- API for getting product logo URLs.
- Fix architecture for a Windows 2008 media.
- Remove bogus minimum storage information for Fedora.
- Add varirables for system and local database paths in pkg-config."
Moreover, I've been working on libosinfo to add AvatarInfo (current task) and improve the replacement that will be done in Gnome Boxes.